- Hosted by: metapop
- Starting Date: Nov 17 2017
- Submission Date: Dec 06 2017
- Key: Eb minor
- Bpm: 74
- Genre: Electronic
We’ve joined forces with the Curiosity Preservation Society to present this exclusive Robot Koch Producer Challenge featuring his latest track, “The Big Now”, with LA-based artist Little Ashes.
Winners will be chosen by Robot Koch and announced by Robot Koch and Little Ashes — and the winning track will be previewed during his only US live show this year at the Curiosity Preservation Society on Thursday, December 7. Get tickets now: http://vor.us/9bf49
The Berlin-born, LA-based producer is an award-winning artist and composer whose signature style of organic electronic music has been called “wonderful and strange pop from the future” by tastemaking BBC radio host John Peel.
Now here’s your chance to show him what you can do and get discovered in the process.
Got what it takes to win our latest producer challenge? Enter your remix by December 6, 2017 for a chance to win our exclusive grand prize ($1,600+ value) including:
- Komplete Ultimate 11 ($1,199.00)
- A Native Instruments store voucher ($100)
- One-year LANDR Pro subscription ($299)
- Winning track will be played at Robot Koch’s only upcoming US live show
Make Your Mark with MetaPop.
- Use at least two parts of the samples provided
- Tracks should be a minimum of three minutes long
- Do not use any material to which you do not own the copyright
- Robot Koch will pick the winning track(s) based on a combination of creative and technical factors
- Winners must be prepared to show project files, if necessary, in order to prove that the provided sounds were used