- Hosted by: wavo
- Submission Date: Apr 11 2017
- Winner Date: Apr 11 2017
Member of critically acclaimed indie rock band Metric, Joshua Winstead has released his first solo album MMXX. The current single is the song “The Streets”. It is a deeply heartfelt journey centered around the struggle for human rights through decades of American history. Be part of this amazing story by taking part in the remix contest of this powerful tune. Joshua Winstead’s deep and soulful vocals are the center of this powerful track. We want you to recreate the mood as creatively as you can, the borders are being torn down. The only expectation is creativity.
Listen to "The Streets"
Any style, genre or idea is welcome, we want to see how far you can take this track. All submissions will be carefully listened to and each week a finalist will be chosen and featured.
- Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones
- Burton Charter Roller Travel Bag
- Burton Homestead Backpack
- Repost on Soundcloud
- Consideration for commercial release on Joshua’s label Royal Cut Records
- Wavo lifetime pro membership
- LANDR 1 year pro membership
- Social sharing across Joshua Winstead social profiles
G major / 71 BPM
FOLLOW JOSHUA WINSTEAD:
Submissions and voting close at 11:59pm PST on April 10th
Getting your track to the top of the chart will increase exposure and consideration, but the winner will ultimately be chosen by the judging panel based on votes, creativity, and quality, regardless of its ranking.
For questions or concerns please contact email@example.com